“Business development is the creation of long-term value for an organization from customers,
markets, and relationships.”
Scott Pollack , CONTRIBUTOR, Forbes Magazine
Business development is often confused or defined as ‘sales’ but it is so much more than that. It is a way for an organisation to cultivate long-term value that will enable planned and sustainable growth. It requires an evaluation of the business, its markets, services, customers, relationships and long-term goals. An effective plan will provide the business with a roadmap for development, clearly identifying the areas for development and improvement.
A clear business development strategy, implemented consistently over time will empower the business to implement effective growth.
We work with our clients to help craft strategies that incorporate:
• Define existing and future markets/products and areas of opportunity
• Identify high value services and products in the business
• Establish KPIs for the team
• Create an action plan for key people within the organisation
• Deliver business development coaching
• Create internal systems and processes
• Provide ongoing mentoring as required
To find out more about our services, contact us now for a free initial consultation